To beat my heart stopped… 3 days, during which the words I have missed for coming to express here what I felt, so I preferred to me to collect and let them do the time… The horror, the anguish, the sadness, the anger, the misunderstanding… and then the brotherhood. I am Charlie, I am police, I am jewish, I am a citizen, but first of all, I am freedom… I will always be Charlie, we are all still Charlie ♥
Back to lighter things, this is also to say that life must go on, so I’m here today to talk to you about what I know best, the kitchen. And today, I offer you a little love with these meringues bicolored pink and white… the lightness in this world of gross, I think it may do us well. The French meringue is by far the most simple to make and is perfect for making meringues and crisp. Then with these lovely meringues I say yes to the world of care bears, unicorns and glitter… I send you loving my wee wolves.
For a score of meringues Save Print Ingredients
- 3 egg whites
- 90 g caster sugar
- 90 g of icing sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice (for a meringue well white)
- Dyes in colors of your choice (or not)
- Preheat the oven to 90°.
- Beat the egg whites until firm then add the lemon and the caster sugar in rain while continuing to beat 30 seconds. Stop beat 10 seconds and then repeat 10 seconds.
- Add the sifted icing sugar with a spatula the egg whites.
- Put the meringue dan a piping bag.
- To make the meringues bi-color, separate the meringue in two, color then put it in two pockets at sleeve and gather finally in a last fitted with a star tip.
- Pochez your meringue on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Let it dry in the oven for 1 hour 30.