Chips of carrot or how to eat vegetables so simple and fun, and the passage of the food to children in the most recalcitrant ! No I don’t have any children yet recalcitrant to the house, Mini-Miss was only 14 months and loves all the vegetables for now (make it hard, please !!!). But what she loves above all is to eat as a large, then the chips carrots are perfect for this, because you can eat them with your fingers (not because of the chips it does eat never, but then never to the fork, bonne franquette, when you holds us !). I don’t know if you know the zaatar (good I hope yes, because it’s been a lil while as I use it here), it’s just a seasoning of magic (not in the sense of fairies, unicorns, and all that, all that eh ?!) and that fits everything. But I find that it goes particularly well with everything that is roasted in the oven !
And as a bonus, as said our grandmothers and our mothers also, the carrots that we will be kind and we will the pink butt (do not thank me it is a bonus!!!) !!!
Fried carrot with zaatar
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of carrots
- 1 tablespoon of zaatar
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- The juice of a quarter lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Scrub the carrots and cut into sticks.
- Mix together the olive oil, the lemon juice, the zaatar and salt and then coat the carrots with this mixture.
- Spread all on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes and stir halfway through cooking.