It’s been a long time since I wanted to test the yogurt to the strawberry, but for this it was necessary that the strawberries are back, and yes ! Now that that’s done and I have to say that we have not been disappointed. I even believe that it is the best ice cream that I made at home.
What I love about this frozen yogurt with strawberries is that I left the strawberries in pieces and as a result, each spoon, we feel the fruit. For those who prefer that they are completely mixed into the yogurt, you can always mix them before cooking, and for those who don’t like the small grains (that you don’t feel much, anyway), you can go to the chinese.
But again, as I told you, me, I like it raw and as is the frozen yoghurt with strawberry…
As I say in the recipe, the yogurt should rather be done at the last minute, otherwise it becomes hard. If you still want to prepare in advance, think about going out 10 minutes before eating it.
Frozen yogurt recipe
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of strawberries (type mara des bois)
- 50 g of sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 400 g of yogurt stirred
- Wash the strawberries and cut into small pieces.
- Cook for twenty minutes with 10 grams of sugar and the lemon juice.
- Regularly mix and then refrigerate.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the rest of the sugar, mix and wait until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then pour in the ice cream maker, the yoghurt with the strawberries, well chilled and let it run for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can then store in the freezer for 2 hours, but the best is to taste it immediately.
Good frozen yogurt with strawberry (and not tagada �� ) !!