For this last recipe of before Christmas, I offer you a salad of fruit or winter fruit exotic, you can call it as you want… �� It is super quick to make and will bring a lot of freshness and lightness to our tables for feasts. In the end of the meal, it will be so perfect, especially that tends to be a little too much to eat during these meetings, end-of-year family.
You will be able to prepare at the last minute if the mood takes you, or just before meals. If it remains a little, as among us, we have well appreciated the next morning at breakfast, although the fruit had surely lost a little of their vitamins. Stir everything so that everyone has a little bit of syrup and hop…
Winter fruit salad recipes
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 2 clementines
- ¼ Pineapple
- 1 drizzle of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- Cut the banana into slices less than a centimeter wide and place them in a bowl.
- Add the clementine quarters and the pineapple cut into small pieces.
- Make the supreme of orange, ensuring you place at the top of the bowl so that the juices will drain from the fruit to fall well on the other fruit. And yes, they don’t spoil anything. 😉
- Drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon.
- Mix gently before serving, and enjoy with this exotic cocktail of freshness.
- To make the supreme of orange, after having peeled the fruit (like the picture), gently slide the blade of your knife along the skin of a neighbourhood to the centre of the orange and lift the supreme by giving a small turn of the knife to take off the other side. It is clear and without waste according to the technique of Fred !!
I put maple syrup but if you prefer, you can use liquid honey, it is as you want…
Trying these fruits, no !? In any case, I am sure that this fruit salad of winter to the maple syrup will be part of our holiday table, surely for the Christmas day…