Well, I have to tell you something, it is that I don’t really like the almond paste, well, not all, I admit that it depends…
I’m sure you have already seen these children, once the bean has been found, and no longer wish to finish their part (I was part of it)… And this is exactly what I feel sometimes still today. And you know what… ? It is for this reason that today, I decided to prepare a galette des rois chocolate and apple. Well, actually, she was not quite of the kings because I had forgotten to put a bean inside. �� In any case, it was delicious…
Galette des rois chocolate
To 6 Save Print
Preparation time 15 min
Cooking time 50 min
- 2 pasta pie puff (I took those of Picard)
- 125 g of powder of whole hazelnut
- 2 beautiful apples
- 50 g dark chocolate grated
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Beat an egg and the white of the second one with the brown sugar until the mixture is well sparkling. Embed the powder of hazelnut, dark chocolate, and mix.
- Place the first puff pastry in a pie dish and pour the mixture previously prepared. Cut the apples into small pieces and place on top. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and cover with the second dough. Perform pressure to weld the edges of the dough.
- Brush the galette with the egg yolk and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake for about 50 minutes for the cake is well browned and it is ready.
So who will be the king this year ?!