If you want to still enjoy a bit of freshness and simplicity in cooking, then I suggest that you try a gazpacho of watermelon, cucumber and mint. This is awesome, quick, delicious, and visually, it changes the gazpacho classic, red ! I really love the melon that I could eat all the time, at every meal and as part of any dish, from appetizer to dessert… But be careful, I don’t like any melon ! I love those that are scented, and I have to say to this, melons Charentais are surely the best. They are small and the taste is concentrated… Yum !
It was the first time that I was testing the gazpacho of melon as usual, I like to bite into my slice of melon. I have to say that as such, it was also a blast and it changes a little bit. I had recently tested the tabbouleh melon and it was tip top too !!
And you, you love how the melon into slices just, or you also have a small revenue although sympathetic, that change a little ?
You have seen it, I refilled my small jar ! As he is rather photogenic and it had rained in my soup recipe of radish leaves carrot, I put it back on the front of the stage for this small gazpacho of melon. ��
Gazpacho of melon, cucumber and mint
4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1/4 melon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small tomato
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- A few seeds for decoration
- Peel the melon, cut the pieces and pour into a container.
- Épépinez and peel the cucumber and the tomato, cut it into chunks and add to the melon.
- Pour a few drops of Tabasco, lemon juice, mint and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix everything well until there are no more chunks.
- Serve, add salt, pepper according to your taste and sprinkle a few seeds according to your desire.