If you’re in the mood for freshness, flavor and sweetness in a dessert then this jar of peach toast, mascarpone and maple syrup is totally made for you ! It is the dessert super fast to achieve that can be eaten alone, in a mode of selfish or last minute (not .com) if you have the world at home and want to impress them easily… �� no, No, I haven’t eaten a clown… well, in short, maybe I should…
I put maple syrup in my verrines mascarpone-fishing, but you can also put honey, if you prefer, it’s just that I love so much this syrup canadian that I put in everywhere and I damnerais for this one ! And then with the small almonds toasted on the top, it is more than delicious. I licked even lips…
In any case, if you have a craving for this dessert, hurry up because soon there is no more there will soon be no more peaches on the market stalls !
Glass fishing roasted, mascarpone and maple syrup
To 2 Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 30 min
- 2 peaches
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Wash and pit the peaches in the opening 2.
- Place on rack of oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Whisk the mascarpone with the vanilla sugar.
- Made toaster slivered almonds and set aside.
- When peaches are cooked, place a lobe at the bottom of each glass, pour a spoonful of mascarpone, then repeat the operation once again.
- Drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle almonds on top.
- You can serve immediately or place in refrigerator until serving.