This granola chocolate and coconut is a killer… Yes this is my first granola homemade, because it is a priori not what I usually eat for breakfast (I am very fond of almond on my toast, so…), and two because I thought it was too complicated to do ! Quenéni (oh, the expression rotten !), it is very simple to achieve and in addition keep them in a pot and we are the week (or 3 days, it is according to !). Then it is a version of granola chocolate I want you (yes I am a addicted to chocolate), with a touch of coconut and only good things in it such as agave syrup or coconut oil.
I think bonus is that this granola would be perfect to accompany the smoothie of the moment ” the superfood “. I’d even be able to make my evening meal so I’m addicted, but hey, I’m the type to make diners breakfast (not you ?!), and apparently this is a typically feminine, so can be you girls you understand me !!!
Granola chocolate and coconut
For 1 large pot Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of oat flakes
- 100 g of dark chocolate chips
- 60 g of oat bran
- 60 g of agave syrup
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 30 g of sugar full
- 5 cl of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 150°.
- Mix together the flakes, the sound, the grated coconut and the sugar completely, then add the oil and agave syrup.
- Mix well and add half of the chocolate chips. and mix again.
- Pour onto a non-stick pan from the oven.
- Bake 45 minutes and stir the granola halfway through baking.
- Let it cool then break the granola into nuggets and then add the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Keep tightly.
Good alarm clock !