Before I was not eating granola at breakfast, but that was before ! Prior to testing my first homemade granola to the chocolate and since I’m a little addicted (Mr. also to tell the truth !). This time it is a version even more crunchy than I offer, a granola nutty with dried fruit, which makes it a perfect breakfast to have energy throughout the morning (uh… this is not a slogan of a pub that ?!).
And then between us, it is so easy to realize that now there is always a jar of granola in the house. So no more excuses not to get out there (what, you don’t have hazelnuts… test with the almonds, and then if you don’t even have almonds, run to the convenience store on the corner of the street !).
Granola hazelnut, figs, and dates
To 1 big pot Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of oat flakes
- 150 g hazelnuts
- 30 g of oat bran
- 60 g of agave syrup
- 50 g of dates
- 50 g of dried figs
- 5 cl of hazelnut oil
- Preheat the oven to 150°.
- Soak in warm water, dates and figs for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Mix together the rolled oats, oat bran and nuts, then add the oil and agave syrup.
- Mix well and add dates and figs cut in pieces and mix again.
- Pour onto a non-stick pan from the oven.
- Bake 45 minutes and stir the granola halfway through baking.
- Let it cool then break the granola into nuggets and keep tightly.
Good granola !