Nothing complicated in this recipe for gratin of pumpkins but a treat absolute ! As I already said, I’m learning to do a lot of things to balance on one foot while the other cradles the recliner, or a hand. You are viewing the property or would you like a photo ? �� And well, this is how I made this gratin !
The recipe, I would like a buddy haut-savoyard who achieves wonderfully. It is a cook out pair and I am thinking in particular of fondue savoyard that it must be that j will be sharing with you. A killing spree ! The best fondue I’ve ever eaten… Yum !
Gratin of pumpkins
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 pumpkins
- 20 cl of liquid cream (whole)
- 250 g grated comté cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Olive oil
- Wash and brush your pumpkins. Drain, cut in small cubes, without peeling it.
- Cook in a fact-any covering of salt water. Let cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Drain the marrows and remove the new-everything. Add the cream, half of the county grated. Add salt and pepper and add the nutmeg. Mix well.
- In a gratin dish, pour a dollop of olive oil and then the mixture of pumpkins.
- Sprinkle the rest of the county over the top and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the gratin is browned to your liking.