Here is a small, flat and simple that I had never realized. Me who loves pasta carbonara (but without egg), I had not made au gratin. The result is really too good and quick to make.
Good, I agree with you, this is not great cuisine, but rather of the assembly, but it is always a good thing, and it is good practice to have this type of idea under the elbow, for the day of laziness…
I didn’t know well this type of dough, but since a friend made us a delicious pasta salad orzo, I have learned to use them and they are really delicious. Their small shape allows them to mix well the ingredients with which they are accompanied. Besides, I think that one day I will share with you this delicious pasta salad, but the wait may be as the beautiful days come a little…
Gratin of orzo way carbonara
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of dough orzo
- 200 g of smoked bacon
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 80 g of cheese type comté, abondance
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Cook the pasta orzo, as indicated on the package and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the bacon with the minced shallots and garlic in a hurry. Let well brown and then add salt and pepper and add the spoon of sour cream.
- Pour the pasta and mix well with bacon.
- Remove the mixture in a gratin dish and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for between 10 and 15 minutes, until the gratin is golden brown.
And lo and behold, it is ready ! Treat yourself well…