I will grant you, there is nothing complicated in carrying a dish of pasta, but ultimately, it is something that I don’t cook that often and that is so good… You can’t find !? I think I’m going to do more regularly now…
For this version, I suggest that you direct you to the Franche-Comté (yes, again…). So I associated my small coquillettes with Morteau sausage and a bit of a good Mont-d’or. The result was really delicious… This is perfect for those moments of laziness where we’d still like to give pleasure as much to large as to small.
So, grab your forks…
Gratin of pasta with francomtoise
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of pasta
- 1/3 of Morteau sausage cooked
- 4 c. s. of Mont d’or (cheese)
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the package (aldente will be the best) and set aside.
- Cut 1/2 Morteau sausage into small cubes and mix in the pasta with a little pepper. Pour into a baking dish.
- Drop a few spoonfuls of Mont d’or over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy while hot. The cheese should be golden brown and toasted.
Simple and super good !