The ravioli, here are some things that we eat very often in our region ! This is the flat, it was always cool and including it in the freezer since they were found to be pre-cut, it is so practical. This time, I made a gratin of ravioli with zucchini.
This is the type of dish you can make friends who are not from the region and they will always be amazed ! Finally, there is nothing extraordinary or complicated, but it is so fast and good.
For this recipe, I did put the quantities for 2 people because it comes to us also to keep jealously for us these expensive ravioli. �� So if you are more, you merely multiply the amounts…
Gratin of ravioli with zucchini
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small bowl of ravioli frozen
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 100 g grated comté cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Wash the zucchini and peel it roughly. Cut into strips and set aside.
- On the bottom of your gratin dish, place a first layer of zucchini in a plate and then sprinkle a nice handful of ravioli. Repeat the operation once again.
- Add a layer of sliced onion, season with salt and pepper and then continue with the alternating layers of zucchini and ravioli, to the top of the dish.
- Pepper again and add the nutmeg and the milk.
- Divide the grated cheese on the top of the gratin and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the dish is well baked.
It does not give you want this spoon tasty ?! Personally, it makes me already feel like one again ! At least, thanks to this cooking blog, it inspires me to vary my dishes because when I really like something, I tend to only do it for 1 month ! This was, for example, the case of pasta carbonara during my student years. Good, then, when I passed the twenties, I quickly realized that I needed to stop the too full of sour cream ! ��