This is a recipe that was delicious to taste : a gratin of chard to the mimolette (it rhymes…) ! I have to admit that we don’t eat very often of swiss chard, but au gratin and with good cheese, it is delicious !
The cheese… precisely ! I don’t know if you know, but today is the day of the 24th Battle Food, the theme of which is the CHEESE ! Also, I decided to honour the mimolette in this recipe. I might be able to wait and share my camembert roasted, but good, I do not lack of recipes and ideas for cooking the cheese, then it turns…
This theme chosen by the super blogger of Heavenly pleasure is quite seasonal and inspiring !! Don’t you think ?
In any case we are many and many to participate in this little ceremony of the Battle Food initiated by Sunrise over Sea. A little bit of time monthly (or almost), and quite delicious !
Gratin of swiss chard to the mimolette
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 swiss chard (leaves and ribs)
- 100 g mimolette
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- FOR THE BÉCHAMEL
- 30 g of butter
- 40 g of flour
- 50 cl of milk at room temperature
- 1/2 c. to c. of ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the chard and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Cut the stems into small pieces and set aside. Boil water and immerse the stems for 10 minutes.
- Cut the leaves off after removing the large veins of white. Cut into strips and set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic, pressed with a drizzle of olive oil. Then add the ribs, blanched, and then leaves. Sauté everything for 10 minutes over high heat and stirring. Book
- Prepare your bechamel sauce as indicated on the recipe of the white house
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a gratin dish, pour over the chard and drizzle the prepared bechamel. Grate the mimolette, and spread well on the surface of the gratin.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve right out of the oven, everything is hot and melting, it is a treat !
Then, I use a small spoon for my gratin of swiss chard !?
I look forward also to discover the next theme of the Battle Food, which will be the next godmother !!?