It’s only been 1 month that I started the green smoothie and I’m crazy. So, yes, the green smoothie, that’s not new-new, but for me, if so I would like still to share with you my recipe chouchoue of the time. The kale makes its appearance on the market stalls so I took the opportunity to reduce it to a pulp smoothie ! Nothing complicated in this recipe, we just mix it together, finally, to be fair when even peeling the banana and the grapefruit, otherwise I will not answer nothing (indigestion, bad taste…!). 4 ingredients for the incredible Hulk (yes I am proud of his little name !!!), what gives a smoothie well balanced between sweetness and slight bitterness, which is drunk all alone (well it is only an expression eh !). Good do not worry I have not eaten a clown this morning, it’s just the time rotten, which led me to the joke (zero ?!).
Then, my green smoothie, you take (promised, it is nice !) ?!
Green smoothie kale “the incredible Hulk”
To 1 glass Save Print Ingredients
- 3 stalks of kale kale
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- Wash the kale and remove the central vein of each branch.
- Peel the grapefruit and the banana and cut in pieces.
- Cut the apple into quarters and remove the core.
- Put all the fruit in the blender and mix until the mixture is smooth (add a little water to help start if needed).
- Filter the smoothie through a sieve according to your taste and enjoy !