With Mr, we love mexican food (well, more me than Mr. I believe but that…), and that whether classical or revisited, as with enchiladas, chile ” sin ” carne. And then, I don’t know what you think, but me, I find that the guacamole is good with everything (yes while at the same time I love avocado, but when I think of it, I hated it 10 years ago !!!)… with nachos as an appetizer, in a tortilla, as an accompaniment to enchiladas, a burger… or just like that ! So here’s my version of the classic mexican-the guacamole house, good between us I think there are a thousand and one versions of the guacamole, so I hope my version you will like it (at the same time if this is not the case bah…too bad !).
Personally I like that there is texture in the guacamole, so that’s why I let pieces and I crush the avocado with a fork, but you can just as well mix to obtain a creamy texture, it, it is up to you (I promised you would not !).
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 small tomato
- The juice of a lime
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 coffee spoons of cumin in powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 pinch of chilli powder or chilli, Tabasco and jalapeno peppers
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the core then take the flesh and mash with fork in a bowl.
- Add the juice of the lemons and mix.
- Snip finely the half onion and add it to the mashed potatoes of”lawyer.
- Cut the tomato in small from and then add them to the guacamole
- Then add the spices and season with salt, stir well.
- It remains for you to enjoy !
Come on, good guacamole !