So, yes, it is true, I do my buns home for a while but I had never taken the time to provide you with the recipe. I caught up with me today with these homemade buns or buns house (yes, for the same price you also have the right to translation !), that are plush to perfection, so stuffed that we could sleep in it ! And when we see what put the industry in the buns with the burger, we say that it is still not wrong to do house. In short these little buns are the perfect base for a veggie house burger or a sandwich for your lunch box of the week. And then, as the recipe is for 8 buns, you can, like me, freeze them cooked and out at the appropriate time, like that you always have on hand, she is not beautiful the life ?
And then as I am a girl nice, I will prepare a small recipe with the onions (in real falafel but it’s just an expression, huh !), those who follow me on Instagram have probably guessed !
For 8 buns Save Print Ingredients
- 530 g flour
- 30 cl of vegetable milk (here rice)
- 40 g of margarine plant
- 2 eggs + 1 egg
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast
- 20 g of sugar
- 4 g salt
- Sesame seeds (or other seeds)
- Mix the yeast with 2 tablespoons warm water, let stand 10 min
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a well and add the yeast. Work the dough between your fingers and add the eggs previously beaten, the milk, the sugar and the salt. Knead the dough, stretch it and then add as the margarine into pieces. Knead the dough until it comes off of the bowl. You can transfer on the workplan for ease of use.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place and covered, for 2 hours.
- Dégazez the dough with fist and cut into 8 pieces, boulez, and let rise again for 30 minutes in a warm place on a baking sheet.
- Gild with beaten egg and add sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.