It’s been a very long time that I wanted to try the granola, and for this first version I started a homemade granola chocolate and coconut. Has this season and after a phase-to-eat canned food and frozen pizza (if so, I promise you !), I wanted to get back in the kitchen and me indulge a little. And for that, what better than to start with a good breakfast !? I love the muesli with chocolate and nuts then what is well when one makes their own homemade recipes, is that you put exactly what you want inside !
In addition, today, I go in a new direction as I get more seriously in the thirties by blowing my 31st candle !! After a year, more than busy and full of emotions of all kinds, I attack with a little more sweetness for this new year…
Coconut granola recipe
Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g of oat flakes
- 200 g of dark chocolate chips
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 handful of hazelnuts and blanched almonds
- 1 handful of slivered almonds
- 1 handful of seeds (pumpkin, sesame, etc.)
- 60 g of agave syrup
- 40 g of sugar rapadura
- 4 tablespoons of hazelnut oil (or rapeseed)
- Preheat the oven to 150°.
- Mix all ingredients, but reserve half of the chocolate chips..
- Mix well and pour on a baking sheet in the oven covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour and stir every 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then add the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Mix and keep in a box closing in a well sealed container.