A plaid soft, an outbreak in the fireplace and a good hot chocolate with spices… what I have the right to dream a little, no ! Yes because it is a kind of scene of romantic movie that we have all already seen, and this is the spirit in which it was drinking the hot chocolate (good with the fireplace in the least, and the thick socks in the place of the plaid !!!). Good, the hot chocolate, it is also the nightmare of the children who come to have a drink after skiing, and they returned by bus just after… finally, I believe that those who have experienced it will understand me !!! Anyway, I don’t often feel like hot chocolate but then I had a bag of mini-marshmallows in the closet, which I begged him to use it, then I fell in love ! This version is without sugar and for the milk plant, because here there are more than cow’s milk, but you are free to choose the milk you prefer.
Go zou, getting ready ready for a good cup and we take the time to ask (finally, only those who have finished their shopping because the other… good luck !), and enjoy this atmosphere of Christmas, yes, because after it will be too late.
Hot chocolate with spices of Christmas
To 2 cups Save Print Ingredients
- 400 ml plant milk of your choice (or cow milk)
- 70 g of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Mini marshmallows
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon of orange peel
- 1 cardamom seed
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and then add the spices to infuse. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes, covered.
- Strain the milk and then put it back in the pan to heat with the chocolate and the cocoa. stir with a whisk until boiling.
- Pour into cups and add marshmallows.
Good hot chocolate !