It starts on the ball of the recipes from Christmas with a hot chocolate with orange and marshmallows ! I have to admit that it was a treat ! It is a drink of the season and the orange zest to bring even more a small side of cozy and comforting. Usually, I’m not a big fan of the chamallows but when they are hot, it is really too good ! It gives them a little taste of a marshmallow toasted over a wood fire…
I am already starting to lead me to my recipes because this year, we celebrate Christmas with us, then it is necessary to test all these good things to be sure of the result !
For those who already have need more inspiration to prepare for the holidays, you can also find my previous recipes for Christmas with my selection 2016. Nothing to review, I saliva of memory…
Hot chocolate with orange and marshmallows
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 liter of skimmed milk or plant milk
- Zest of 1/2 untreated orange
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of mini marshmallows/marshmallows
- In a saucepan, pour in the milk and add the squares of chocolate. Melt over gentle heat, stirring all the time.
- Then add the brown sugar and orange peel. Heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Strain the hot chocolate into the serving cups.
- Instantly add the mini-marshmallows and enjoy.
- If you want, you can add a pinch of cinnamon powder along with the sugar and the orange peel.
To bring yet more greed in this hot chocolate with orange and marshmallows and if you have a torch, you can lightly grill the chamallows. Mmmmmhhh…
I redid think that it must be that I am just a kitchen torch…