To stay in the romance since today is Valentine’s day…
The flowers of pineapple dried can be a trim sole that can visually raise a notch your cakes (you’ll soon see…).
I’ve seen several times on american blogs, and I said to myself that it must be complicated to achieve, but in fact, it could not be easier.
What you need, it is just a pineapple, a good knife and a little time. It is for you to try…
How to make flowers of pineapple dried
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 1 hr 30 min
- 1 pineapple
- Cut the top and bottom of the pineapple with a large knife and also remove any skin.
- Remove the small eyes of the pineapple.
- Cut pineapple rings very thin, about 2 mm. Place on a sheet of parchment paper, on baking sheet.
- Turn the oven to 100° c in order to dry them very gently. Let them dry on each side for 30 minutes. However, do not vacate eyes, because according to the ovens, or the pineapple, it may take more or less time. The pineapple does not burn out.
- Then transfer the slices in a muffin pan to give a rounded shape and form of the flowers. Go again ten minutes in the oven, then take out and leave to dry for a few minutes as well as in a place sec.
And lo and behold, it only remains for you that to use your flowers as garnish or eat them as an aperitif, for example.
Source : Annie’s Eats