After sharing a cocktail, it was necessary that I find you anything to accompany it, no !?
I love hummus, but I wanted to make it a little more creamy, while avoiding to add more olive oil or tahin. I simply added a yogurt to the Greek, and the result is perfect, with a hummus creamy, just delicious.
In any case, I’ve tested it several times and what is sure, is that he has won, each time, a success. In addition, the recipe is simple and super quick to make, but we need to organize a bit in advance in order to have all the ingredients.
So, I agree : a recipe fast, but that requires a bit of anticipation, even of races in the 4 corners of the city. Good, next recipe, I caught up with me, it only takes 3 ingredients !!
You can taste this good hummus creamy with breadsticks, veggies and dip, or even with the lebanese bread. It all depends on your desire and the time of the meal at which you serve an aperitif, entry, etc.).
To 1 bowl Save Print Ingredients
- 1 can chick-peas (400 g)
- 1 small individual pots of yoghurt to the Greek
- 10 sprigs of coriander
- 1/2 c. to c. of coriander seeds
- 1 c. c. of cumin (powder or seeds)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 3 tbsp of tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- Not very complicated on that side !
- Place all ingredients in your blender and mix until you obtain a consistency of a creamy.
- You can gradually add a little water if the set does not become quickly soft and smooth.
- And lo and behold, it is ready !
- If you prepare in advance, which is better for perfumes are developing, keep cool.
- At serving time, give a round of pepper on the top.
I confess that with chick peas and raisins and rehydrated, the results should be even better, then I will try a next time, in another version…