It had been a very long time that I hadn’t shared the recipe of the drink so I rattaque in sweetness with this delicious Ice tea home to the peach and mint improvised like that, opening my refrigerator. And then, I must admit that between the work of the kitchen, the holiday and the cupboards are a bit empty. I just filled the fridge after passing through the market, robbing the stalls of fruit and vegetables. We live and love green this time… 🙂
The result of this Ice tea house is absolutely delightful and beautiful with this pretty golden color ! It was a pleasure for the eyes, as the taste buds.
The result was at the height of my expectations since this iced tea house was piped to 2 in an evening. And yes ! Good, it was almost 30° c… I know, it was a lot of luck here in Grenoble as elsewhere, the sun is not yet at the rendezvous.
Ice tea house peach and mint
To 1 litre Save Print Ingredients
- 1 litre of water
- 2 green tea bags (or 2 tablespoons of green tea into a ball, tea)
- 2 peaches
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint
- In a jug, pour 1 liter of water, add the green tea, peaches, cut into slices, the mint leaves, washed, agave syrup and orange blossom.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving, overnight would be good.
At the time of serving, you can add ice cubes to give it an even greater cold and to make a real iced tea… 😉
Go, I wish you a good Ice tea home to the peach and mint !