The iced tea… as soon as it is hot (and it has been downright hot lately, and it’s not finished !) this is ” the ” drink I like to drink to me drink. I you book, so my version darling of the moment, iced tea peach and orange blossom, gently flavoured and lightly sweetened with agave syrup. So nothing to do with the iced teas of commerce, horribly sweet and not at all “bikini friendly” that we forget presto, in short it is to drink it without moderation ! Besides, I myself I always have in the fridge, my little trick is to do this in the evening, like my iced tea peach infused all night while I sleep quietly ! Well, of course I will advise you of the fisheries bio (yeah this is the kind of fruit that peels away !) and the best orange blossom possible, it makes all the difference !
Come on, I’m going to drink mine, to yours ! In fact, you, what’s your drink darling of the moment ?!
For 4 glasses Save Print Ingredients
- 1 litre of water
- 4 teaspoons of black tea in bulk
- 2 peaches (here, 1 white and 1 yellow)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom
- Cut the peaches into pieces.
- Infuse the tea in water with fisheries for at least 5 hours.
- Remove the ball in the tea and add the agave syrup and the orange flower water.
- Serve well chilled.