I don’t know about you but I increasingly want to enjoy good fruits and vegetables of summer but in the winter. The problem is that I want to particularly eat only products of the season ! Good, this is not really a problem, since there are a few well-known solutions of our grand-mothers and others : do the jars and jams ! This is why I started making jam and rhubarb and raspberry home ! In addition, it is super simple and quick to make, and it is not necessary to have a million ingredients at home ! It is good practice !
I had already tested several recipes of this type in the past year, as the apricot jam or tomato sauce. We have appreciated so much this winter that the sudden, I am submitting again this year…
Then, take advantage of it because the season for rhubarb lasts unfortunately not for a very long time… and please do not hesitate to fill out your toast, grilled breakfast or your yogurt as a dessert, it’s top ! I am sure that you will also find other ideas for enjoying this jam… ��
Jam rhubarb and raspberry home
To 2 or 3 pots Save Print Ingredients
- 4 stalks of rhubarb
- 400 g of raspberries
- 300 g of powdered sugar
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- Boil your jam jars and turn them upside down on a clean cloth.
- In one, put the raspberries, the rhubarb and cut into small sections of 1 cm, add the sugar, the lemon and mix.
- Cook on high heat for 15 minutes, to a rolling boil and, stirring regularly.
- Fill your jam jars as possible to avoid letting too much air, close tightly and place upside down. Wait for them to cool before handing it in to the place and to store them in the fridge or in the cupboards…
- It may be ridiculous to specify it, but be careful not to burn yourself, it came quickly !