It is finally the weekend, and the weekend I like to take my time, because the week everything happens at an incredible speed and it was really not the time to do much of anything. Then, mitonner small dishes is one of my priorities for the weekend and the lasagna bolognese, it is the kind of dish that I like to eat on the weekend. Yes, because making a good “ragù alla bolognese” it takes time ma ptite lady ! Good, but as I know you don’t like, start to eat at 8 am in the morning (well, yes, should not forget the grasse mat’ anyway !), well I have created a small version, a little shorter, but remember that more is long, more it is good (I’m talking about the stew here !!!).
And then, it is not as if Mr. not loved, not the pasta, and I didn’t have a soft spot for the bolognese… I think it was made to be heard !!!
For 4 to 6 people Save Print Ingredients
- 8-10 lasagna noodles (fresh if possible)
- 500 grams of beef coarsely chopped
- 100 g of salted bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 big tin of peeled tomatoes
- A few sprigs of thyme and oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 50 g of parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- FOR THE CHEESE SAUCE
- 40 cl of fresh cream
- 100 g of parmesan
- Of a nutmeg grated
- Remove rind from bacon and chop the knife.
- Snip the onion and cut the carrot into small cubes. Put all in a casserole dish with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté over medium heat then add the garlic previously chopped, the pepper and the herbs. Let cook 10 min, stirring. Add the ground beef and the pork belly and leave to cook for 5 more minutes. Pour in the tomatoes and a glass of water over it, stir and let simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour. Adjust the seasoning at the end of cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Meanwhile make the cream cheese simply by mixing all the ingredients together.
- In a baking dish, put a drizzle of olive oil and cover with 2 or 3 sheets of lasagna. Cover the lasagna with a layer of meat then cheese sauce. Continue until depletion of the ingredients. Finish with cheese sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.