The zucchini start slowly to point the tip of their nose and I couldn’t stop myself from buying some. I had one of my sister and my mother at home, and I wanted a dish that is quick to make and I can prepare in advance. I must say that the lasagna noodles are perfect for this kind of meal, a bit like cannelloni, as they are even better when the sauce has permeated the pasta. You can serve these good lasagna pasta, ricotta, zucchini, and broth of tomato with a green salad, simply, and it will be delicious.
I don’t know about you, but as soon as the heat start to envelop the atmosphere, and well, I want to do dishes in the oven… Logical, right !? Ben, I do not, frankly, but it does me each year. It’s been almost 30°, and I have a sudden urge gratin, tomato stuffed, pies, or other sweets that need to still climb a few degrees the temperature of the house… Finally, it’s so good, but in the afternoon, we even go for a walk outside, opening the windows so that the temperature falls down a bit ! Then, wait a day, a little overcast to turn on your oven… ��
Lasagna pasta, ricotta, zucchini and broth tomato
To 4 Save Print
Preparation time 20 min
Cooking time 40 min
- 8 sheets of pasta lasagna (about)
- 400 g of tomato coulis
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 zucchini
- 400 g of ricotta
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 200 g of grated parmesan cheese
- Press the garlic and sauté in a pan with the olive oil. When it starts to brown, add the tomato coulis, season with salt and pepper and simmer 15 minutes over low heat.
- In a bowl, grate coarsely chopped zucchini, add the ricotta, nutmeg, grated, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Pour a tablespoon of tomato coulis in a gratin dish and put a layer of pasta lasagna on top. Remove 1/3 of the mixture to zucchini-ricotta on top, then 1/3 of the tomato coulis.
- Repeat the operation 2 more times. Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the lasagna noodles are well-roasted.
Little side note, I love my flat that I had found at Habitat, it has the capacity-perfect for 4 people (or 2×2) and it is super convenient with the cork that allows you to carry it easily without burning and which serves, at the same time, below flat…