And lo and behold, this time we are well into the fall. This is a season full of good things makes you want to coconner at home, walks in the woods and to cook, so when Clothilde of Westwing has suggested me to create a recipe to fall for their cookbook, I couldn’t accept it. In my head, I immediately saw the color orange, so it is quite naturally that I realized Lasagna vegetarian with mushrooms and pumpkin. And to tell you everything, I even added the goat cheese because it is too good !!
You will see that in the recipe I seasoned this dish of lasagna with mushrooms with salt flavoured with truffle, it is because I have had the chance to go last year to Alba, in Piedmont, at the festival of the truffle. Good, it was the little house, but I understand that you will not necessarily be and of salt, while simple will also work.
I made this recipe in a jar so that it is more photogenic but I had prepared a gratin dish next to it and the quantities given in the recipe is for a gratin dish classic rectangular for 4 people.
Lasagna vegetarian with mushrooms and pumpkin
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 8 sheets of pasta for lasagna
- 400 g pumpkin
- 400 g mushrooms of Paris
- 4 shallots
- 1 buchette cheese goat
- Salt, truffle (if you have)
- FOR THE BÉCHAMEL
- 30 g of butter
- 40 g of flour
- 50 cl of milk at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Peel your pumpkin, cut it in thin slices, and let boil in salted water for 5 minutes, the time that it is flexible. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare your béchamel sauce.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on very low heat. Add salt and pepper and add the nutmeg.
- Add half of the sifted flour and whisk well for 5 min.
- You get what’s called a roux.
- Pour in the milk gradually while whisking and gradually add the rest of the sifted flour. Continue to whisk until the sauce becomes smooth, creamy and without lumps. Book.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a gratin dish, place sheets of lasagna on the bottom, then add a few slices of pumpkin, sliced mushrooms and shallot. Add salt, pepper a little and pour in a few tablespoons of béchamel sauce.
- Repeat the operation until you fill the gratin dish. In the middle, remove in addition to the slices of the half the log of goat cheese and divide the other half on the top of the lasagna.
- Finish by pouring the rest of the béchamel sauce and bake for 1 hour.