For this who follow me on instagram, you had to see that I had been making a tour in Emmaus to find some old kitchen utensils. This old pot and these are covered completely wonky come from this little escapade and I used to put in scene this good lebanese tabbouleh.
It’s been so long that I wanted to make a recipe of tabbouleh in the lebanese because I eat it from time to time, but only at the restaurant. When I saw a beautiful bunch of flat-leaf parsley, to the market, it really made me want to. The result is super fresh and super easy to make. I retenterai happy experience, accompanied by other good mezzeh, eastern…
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 40 g of pre-cooked organic
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- a few sprigs of mint
- 1 onion cébette
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Pour the bulgur into a bowl and add the lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well.
- After washing the parsley and mint, pat dry and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Place the leaves in a chopper with the onion, cébette, cut into pieces and finely chop everything.
- Cut the tomatoes in small as soon.
- Stir in the tomatoes, chilli and herbs to the bulgur, and mix well.
- Leave to swell for at least 1 hour to cool.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving or let each diner to season to his liking.
About the quantities, they will be perfect in the entries for 4, but if you want to make a salad as a dish, then the quantities specified shall be able to agree only for 2 people.
So, it is not pretty my new very old utensils of staging !? I know that everyone does not like the old stuff, but personally I love it !! There are opportunities for me to continue my explorations ‘Emmausques’, but after it will, then I moved to be able to store it all !! ��