After the cracking of the other day with the layer cake Nutella, I suggest you catch me a little (good the summer is far away but still !), and to give you a recipe of accompaniment simple to do, the leeks with roasted garlic. I’m not a big fan of leeks in general, apart from the leek vinaigrette, so I try to cook in other forms, such as the crumble of leeks. Yes, because the leek is a little the vegetables of our grandmothers, who love to prepare the soup with (and who doesn’t love the good soup granny ?!) but good apart from that, it is almost everything that the leek inspires us. I suggest that you re-familiarize yourself with this vegetable viellot of yesteryear, giving him a little pep with garlic and lemon, and a drizzle of olive oil.
It is a recipe for a perfect accompaniment, which goes with everything (and I tell you, it is not difficult this leek !) and super simple to make, yes there are only four ingredients. While in custody, and your leeks !
Leeks, roasted garlic
To 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- A dozen small leeks for
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Heat a large pot of salted water.
- Cut the two ends of the leeks and then submerge in the pot and blanch for 3 minutes. Drain the leeks and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Prepare the seasoning by mixing the olive oil and the lemon juice. cut the garlic into thin slices and add to the preceding mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the leeks, coat them well and then put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Good entertainment (what it does not say ?! So much the worse !) !!!