This version of the lemon curd gives a dessert easy to make, at once tangy and sweet. In small portions, it will make a delicious dessert for the end of the meal the festivals of end of the year.
You can enjoy it with good shortbread and salted butter.
Lemon curd apple
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 large lemons, untreated
- 60 g sugar
- 1 apple
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
- Wash the lemons, squeeze and ‘zestez -’, put them together in a saucepan.
- Peel the apple and grate it. Add the lemon juice.
- Pour the sugar and the Cornstarch while stirring, and heat over low heat.
- Beat the egg in a separate container. Once beaten, add the juice while stirring.
- Turn heat to low and continue to stir using a whisk. The mixture should begin to thicken.
- Be careful to always stir when the egg is added, because the lemon cream could attach ! Add the cream and stir just enough time to incorporate it fully.
- Remove from heat and place in jar.
- Let cool, and store in the fridge before serving.