I had recently tested the lemonade with orange flower water and had found that it was rather a good success. As the wine tastings are a little limited for me this summer �� and well I found what to change and vary a bit. So, this time, I test the lemonade and strawberry mint. It is a real treat and a cocktail of freshness (without alcohol, of course !).
Finally, if you want, you can always add a dose of rum (4 cl per glass) and replace the lemon for lime, you will get a good mojito with strawberry. Mmmhh, I dream too, but it will be for a little later… ��
I don’t know about you, but I love strawberries and they are starting to be seriously to invade the markets and those for my greatest pleasure ! I take the opportunity to make other recipes (after my frozen yogurt with strawberries) or resume of the photos for recipes from the past to give them a little facelift, and yes, sometimes, it is nice also to put back on the front of the stage, as my soup of strawberry…
It is weird as I have envy of strawberries at the moment… ��
Lemonade with strawberry and mint
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of strawberries
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 80 g of brown sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- Sparkling water (such as Perrier)
- 1 knife tip of baking
- Reduce the strawberries to a purée. Add the lemon juice, the sugar and the mint. Crush the mint leaves using a muddler cocktail for that perfumes are liberated.
- Once the sugar dissolved, filter and then decant the preparation into a bottle, add the equivalent of a glass of sparkling water and a knife tip of baking.
- At serving time fill with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few whole strawberries or cut into chunks depending on their size.