Has the spoon… yes I read most of the time the pot of mashed hazelnut house to the spoon or on bread (but it is when I am reasonable, and it is not every day !) because that’s how I like it. I try sometimes to me to resonate, and I try to keep a little for cooking, such as, for example, to make the dough spreadable house, but I can’t do it often, and especially when the Mister gets in the way ! Finally, this is just a very simple recipe(well, yes there’s only nuts in the recipe), but as for the peanut butter, it is better to be equipped with a good mixer/blender, under penalty of letting your robot pet or your nerves, your patience !!! Good, and for this puree of hazelnuts two possible options, one with roasted hazelnuts and raw, and you may choose your favorite recipe !
Then it is gone, you start in the recipe of the mashed hazelnut house, and I assure you that your toast won’t be able to move (good and you) !!!
Mashed hazelnut house
To 2 pots Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g of hazelnuts
- Of hazelnut oil (optional)
- There are two option in the puree of hazelnut, roasted or non-roasted.
- For the first option, preheat the oven to 200°. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes. It is important to check the cooking hazelnuts and stir from time to time.
- The second step is the same regardless of the option chosen.
- Put the hazelnuts in a blender and mix until pureed liquid. Take breaks from time to time to avoid overheating the mixer because it takes more or less time.
- You can add 1 tablespoon of hazelnut oil if needed.
- Put in jar and store for 3 weeks.
Good treat !