Ok, two recipes of meringues in less than two weeks, I’ve got a little cracked up there !!! But what do you want, it is said when one loves, one does not count, right ?! And then the meringue I love it, well I must confess to you that this recipe is a bit dated, yep the cherries in the middle of January and it not run the streets (yes I don’t teach you nothing here), and this recipe, well, I had kind of forgotten to tell you the truth ! Good not serious, because if you don’t wait until next summer to do this ptite recipe, you can swap the compote of cherries for a compote apple-pear or stewed apple-citrus (yes I know this is a lot of apples, but the apples, in contrast to the cherry, well it runs on the street !!!). In short, it is you who see my ptite lady/my good sir, made according to your desires, I am sure that the result will be perfect !
Go, I leave you after so much delay and futility, for me, I may as well be me to make the meringue exactly !
Meringue with cream and compote of fruit
To 6 meringues Save Print Ingredients
- 4 egg whites
- 120 g of caster sugar
- 120 g of icing sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice (for a meringue well white)
- 1 pot of fresh cream whole
- 400 g fruit of your choice (here, raspberries and cherries)
- 20 g of sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Preheat the oven to 90°.
- Beat the egg whites until firm then add the lemon and the caster sugar in rain while continuing to beat 30 seconds. Stop beat 10 seconds and then repeat 10 seconds.
- Add the sifted icing sugar with a spatula the egg whites.
- Put the meringue into a piping bag.
- Pochez your meringues, forming 6 large balls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Let it dry in the oven for 2 hours.
- Once it is cooked, prepare the compote of fruit, for this put your fruit into pieces in a saucepan, add the sugar and the /2 vanilla pod, split in two and let cook, covered and over low heat 20 minutes.
- Once the meringues and the compote has cooled, add a tablespoon of cream and a tablespoon of compote for topping and enjoy !
Good meringue !