Meringues when you hold us ! I believe that every time I have egg whites too much in the fridge, I think meringues… I could also think of languages of cats or cake chiffon but no, my side fan of meringues caught up with me soon ! Yes, because the meringue is a bit of a thing to a child that I love, I have memories of my mom that I bought at the bakery from time to time and I loved it. And then, you know what side that sticks to the teeth and well I love it !!! Good and there to add a touch of greed (yes I know…the meringue is already a major part of the sugar !), I decided to add the pink pralines, meringues very fifilles.
And these meringues pink pralines are also an opportunity for me to support the fight against breast cancer, with the initiative of the month of pink October.
Meringues with pink pralines
For 6 large meringues Save Print Ingredients
- 3 egg whites
- 80 g of caster sugar
- 80 g icing sugar
- 200 grams of pink pralines crushed
- Preheat the oven to 140°.
- Beat the egg whites and then, once mounted, add the caster sugar rain from above, continuing to beat to form a beautiful meringue.
- Add the icing sugar to the meringue and mix using a spatula, lifting the mass.
- Form the meringues with a pastry bag, or without, forming heaps imperfect.
- Add on top of the crushed pralines.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn down the oven to 100° and cook 1 hour more.
Good meringues !