Thing promised, thing due ! So here is my recipe for a Mini-casserole croziflette with mushrooms, it was time, we arrive when even the good days… I went to the principle (beast) that (almost) everyone knew the croziflette, but it turns out that, apparently not. In fact, it is a recipe of tartiflette changed, since it replaces the potatoes in the crozets.
Sorry for those who already know, but the crozets are of small pasta of Savoy, in the shape of a square and made from buckwheat flour. They can be found in nature or perfumed, and here, as we played the card of the croziflette with mushrooms, we took them to the chanterelles. What a treat !
You can make this recipe in a gratin dish, simply, but personally, I like to use ramekins for, and that everyone has a small individual portion. Finally, when I say ” small “, one understands… ��
Mini-casserole of croziflette with mushrooms
To 6 Save Print
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 30 min
- 500 g of crozets (here with the mushrooms)
- 300 g of smoked bacon
- 40 g dried mushrooms (here of porcini mushrooms)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 onion
- 1 reblochon
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Cook the crozets in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain and set aside.
- During this time, replenish the mushrooms with the white wine, in a bowl for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, fry in a pan, the bacon and the chopped onion. Then add the mushrooms and wine and sauté another 5 minutes over low heat. Season with pepper and add a little ground nutmeg.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Pour the mixture-bacon-mushrooms-onions to the crozets and stir gently.
- Pour in ramekins or a gratin dish.
- Place slices of reblochon on the top of the crozets, and bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese has melted and grilled. If necessary, extend a little cooking.
- Served with a green salad and simple, this will be a treat…