As we have very good friends in the Haute-Savoie we go quite often in this region, for the greatest pleasure of our taste buds. The parents of one of our friends in the manufacture of cheese of abundance, but there is also a fruit to home that sells a good tomme de Savoie. As we have made a small tour recently, we returned the safety deposit box full of good cheeses and it is for this reason that I propose to you today a recipe for mini-casseroles of au gratin potatoes toma.
To us, we often eat the potatoes au gratin, without the cheese, but I have to say that this little gratin with toma we highly enjoyed it and warmed up. Attention to the language…
You will think that I am in the mode potato after my potato cakes, but hey, it is winter !! ��
In any case, this little gratin of potato will be delicious to eat as is or with a good green salad or as an accompaniment to a dish in a sauce for example…
Mini cocottes de gratin potatoes toma
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 potatoes, medium size
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of water
- 4 tablespoons of liquid cream
- Salt and pepper
- Ground nutmeg
- 4 slices of tomme de Savoie
- Peel potatoes, rinse and cut into lamella.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the milk and the hot water with the clove of garlic pressed, and nutmeg.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Drain the sliced potatoes and sprinkle in the 2 mini-cocottes.
- Add the strips of tomme de Savoie. Add salt and pepper and pour the cream.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then enjoy immediately.