Allez hop, let’s continue with the good little comfort food for the winter. Don’t you think that a dish of ravioli is absolutely perfect for the weather at the moment ?
Personally, I find that if. And in addition, if you do not have too much desire to cook or the time you simmer small dishes, this gratin is for you, both by its simplicity as it’s speed, and in mini-cocottes, it is even more cute. Check for yourself…
Mini-casserole ravioli au gratin
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g ravioli dauphiné frozen
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 10 cl of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of fresh cream liquid
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- County, grated
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- Slice the leek and cut the carrots into small from. Sauté them in a pan with the olive oil. Then add your vegetable broth and let it simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add the ravioli frozen and quickly mix.
- Then place the mixture ravioli and vegetables into 4 mini casseroles, pour a tablespoon of crème fraiche on top and cover with a bit of parmesan and comté grated.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. When the cheese is golden, is that your good gratin ravioli and ready ! Be careful, this is hot…
Enjoy these mini-casserole ravioli au gratin all cute…