There is a 2 month Emilie offered you falafel house, and therefore I want to test another version with a recipe for falafel in the oven, but in miniature version. Of course, these small balls oriental are a little more dry in this version, but they do not require deep frying. This is a dish very nice that you can enjoy as an aperitif, or as an accompaniment to a good salad green, accompanied with a white sauce, tahini. Has test !
Mini-falafels in the oven
For a thirty falafels Save Print Ingredients
- 1 large can of chickpeas (400 g)
- 1/2 c. to c. of coriander seeds
- 1/2 c. to c. seeds cumin seeds (or powder)
- 2 onions cébette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 nice handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 knife tip of chilli
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Drain the chickpeas and try to remove the maximum transparent skin that surrounds them.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and mix until the ingredients are well mixed and form a homogeneous paste.
- With your hand, then train small balls 3 centimeters in diameter. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Using a brush, brush the top of each small ball.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until the falafels are golden brown.
- Enjoy there out of the oven with a white sauce, or keep for later…
- Don’t wait too much, or do not freeze because they could dry out and then crumble and it would still be a shame.
Good ap !