Last Saturday, we went to get a cup of tea with Fab in a place which I will discuss later. In short, I took the opportunity to buy matcha green tea. It’s been so long that I wanted to try this ingredient in the kitchen. It is made of. The result in these small plush is really great, I advise you to test it soon.
Mini fluffy lemon almond
For 10 soft Save Print Ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 60 g of almond powder
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, mix the almond powder, the icing sugar, cornflour, matcha green tea and the zest of the ½ lemon.
- Whisk the egg whites. Add the lemon juice and beat again.
- Gently fold the flour mixture to the egg whites.
- Place the boxes of paper into the moulds. Pour the preparation and cook 10 to 15 minutes.