When I got home this afternoon, I had a desire for a little sweetness. I have thus concocted mini madeleines in the Nutella and they are to die for. There’s nothing like a moment of rest at home ! They will appeal to young and old alike, whether for a snack, dessert, or even breakfast. And yes, the madeleines, it is multi-functions… ��
Mini madeleines in the nutella
For 30 mini madeleines Save Print Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 50 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 30 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 15 g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- a little milk to soften the dough
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper powder (according to taste)
- Use a plate to mini-madeleines. If it is iron, apply a thin coat with a paper towel (a transaction that is unnecessary with a sheet of silicone).
- Preheat the oven to 240°C (Thermostat 8).
- Melt the Nutella in a bain-marie, stirring.
- Once the Nutella softened, stir in the cold butter, and stir until the dough is smooth and shiny. Add the chilli powder (if you want).
- Beat the egg with the sugar and the salt, until you obtain a preparation well fluffy.
- Add the honey to Nutella, and then in preparing egg-sugar.
- Add the sifted flour and the yeast.
- If the dough is too dry, add a little milk at this time.
- Have the dough in the alveoli of the plate by filling them flush, using 2 teaspoons.
- Bake at mid-height.
- When the madeleines are “doing the bump” (at the end of 4 to 5 minutes), lower the oven temperature to 180°C (Thermostat 6).
- Allow to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes (well, monitor). You can prick them with a knife to check for doneness : if it is dry, the madeleines are baked.
- To make large madeleines, increase the cooking time, of a few minutes.
- Remove the plate, and let stand 1 minute before removing from pan gently and taste one or two…