Today we love her panties (which said that it was an expression of the 90’s ?! There it is, I am unmasked !), or we love the short in front of the mini pavlova. The pavlova made for me a part of these desserts ultras greedy limit pig, because to assemble the meringue and the whipped cream is just…yummy ! And then for nothing to spoil, pomegranate, passion fruit and white chocolate complete the package by providing the acidity, crunch and indulgence (bah yes, because it was missing a little bit in this dessert !!!).
Good cracking !
Mini pavlova with pomegranate, passion & white chocolate
For 6-8 minis Save Print Ingredients
- 3 egg whites means
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 80 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 cl of liquid cream
- 30 g of icing sugar
- 1 grenade
- 4 passion fruit
- 1 star fruit
- 50 g white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 130°.
- Mount the egg whites with the pinch of salt and then add the powdered sugar three times, continuing to whisk. Then add the icing sugar and stir with a spatula. Put the meringue into a piping bag and pochez six to eight circles.
- Bake for 35 minutes and then out of the oven press the center of each mini pavlova with the bottom of a glass with a smaller diameter to make room for the whipped cream.
- Make the chantilly cream by whipping the whipping cream well chilled, then incorporate the sugar, continuing to whisk so that it is firm. Put in a piping bag.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and collect the seeds, collect the flesh of the passion fruits and cut the star fruit into slices.
- Mount the mini pavlova by adding the whipped cream to the centre of the meringue then decorate with the fruit.
- Finally, add white chocolate shavings on top.