Allez hop ! Following the official announcement of the launch of my blog, I offer you, to celebrate, a small glass of mojito with lemon grass !
It’s been a while that this idea of a cocktail, danced in my head and I wanted to test it.
The result and tip top and gives a feeling of vacation, even if it is not there yet. You will understand, for me, this is not immediately… In fact I lie a little because, this year, I decided to take in 2 times for my holiday, 1 week in late June in the heat of overwhelming the moroccan desert and 2 weeks in September to look at the green landscapes of Ireland…
Anyway, I’ll tell you about it another time and I return to my little cocktail that will be perfect between friends or lovers, provided you do not forget to divide the doses by 2 ��
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 limes
- thirty leaves of fresh mint
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 8 tbsp of brown sugar or brown sugar
- 28 cl of rum (of the color of your choice)
- 1/2 l of sparkling water
- 12 ice cubes
- The day before, slide the sticks citronnelles previously split into the length, in the bottle of Perrier and keep in a cool well-closed (at least 10 hours).
- Place the mint leaves in each glass, add the sugar and the lemon cut in quarters.
- Mash the mint but without the grind in order to express the essence.
- Add the rum, divide the ice cubes and mix.
- Pour the carbonated water prepared the day before. Mix gently so as not to escape the bubbles.
- You can garnish with a sprig of mint for decoration and it is ready.
- Good tasting…
If you look at the index of my cocktails, you will see that I like a lot (well, maybe not though), mojitos, so if you have other rum-based cocktails and fresh, or virgin, I’m all ears…
This is from Nice, where I spend a p’tit weekend, I drink deep with you. I hope that my new world please !! Has very fast…
Attention, alcohol abuse is dangerous for health !