Ok, I know, it was just a few days, I proposed a recipe of Virgin Mojito, but as it seems you have enjoyed, I propose another version of cocktail, a mojito with raspberry. And it’s summer, then everything is permitted. This is not an excuse ? A good, well so much the worse… Then we will say that it is because it is the weekend.
I like rum, and in fact, I really don’t have any other alcohol in the house. It may be vary a little…
By glass Save Print Ingredients
- 1/2 lime
- 6 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar or brown sugar
- 5 cl of rum
- 10 cl sparkling water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place the raspberries in the glass (keep 2-3 for the decoration of the glass), add the sugar and 1/2 lime, cut into 6 pieces. Mash this mixture.
- Add the rum, ice and mix.
- Pour the sparkling water and mix gently.
- You can garnish with a few raspberries.
- You can freeze some raspberries and use them in more ice cubes.
Good tasting… (but don’t overdo it).
Attention : the alcohol abuse is dangerous for health !