After the recipe for camembert roasted, here is the recipe of the Mont d’or in the oven, it is called also the box hot ! And there, we reached the top of the melted cheese (according to me). Nothing very complicated but the result is to fall to the ground so it is good ! This cheese, Mont d’or in the oven will be perfect with a good sausage of Morteau (brioche for the sweet tooth…), a good salad, or even potato cakes. What !? You don’t know the potato cakes !? So, be patient a little while longer, this is for the next recipe. The simplest of all the time, you will see…
I must also tell you that I have set for 4 people in my recipe, but know that we got to eat at 3 !! Well, after that, it was hard to move. �� Our stomachs still remembers it, but after all, it is winter and it’s super cold…
Mont d’or in the oven
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small Mont d’or
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoon dry white wine
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Remove the lid of the wooden box of Mont d’or and place the box in a sheet of aluminum foil and fold the edge on the sides of the box and then re-drop it in the lid.
- Using a knife, cadriez the top of the cheese and then slide the garlic clove pressed in the interior of the cheese.
- Pour in the wine and pepper the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes depending on your oven.
Personally, I like when the Mont d’or hot when it starts to well grill on the top then I would have the tendency to let a good time in the oven… �� you can check it by using a spoon to adapt the cooking to your preference : just creamy or a bit grilled on the top…