And yes, even a dessert recipe, but with winter settles in, there’s nothing like a sweet until the holidays…
This weekend, we were invited in our family and our mission was to bring the dessert. As soon as we wake up on a Saturday morning, so we set out in these muffins, which, I believe, have the whole family liked…
It is better out of the oven, but you also spend 10 seconds in the microwave.
Muffin chocolate nut
To 8 Save Print Ingredients
- 120 g of flour
- 200 g of chocolate pastry
- 140 g of sugar
- 100 g soft butter 70 g of oil
- 12 walnuts, shelled
- 3 eggs
- Melt the chocolate and butter/oil in a bain-marie.
- Beat the sugar and eggs until bleaching of the preparation. Add the flour little by little and last the chocolate and butter/oil without stopping to stir the mix.
- Place the small cassette paper in your muffin cups.
- Fill halfway with the preparation, add nuts, and finish coat.
- Put in a preheated oven at 210° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn out of the tin and enjoy…