The caramel salted butter it is good (in fact it is even fiendishly good…), but then the muffins caramel salted butter, it is absolutely to die for ! The idea is therefore to put it in good muffins fluffy to perfection, to make them all sticky. It is good, it is regressive and… that’s all ! (at the same time we do not ask for more !!! That said, running a 100 m ?!!!). I’m sure you loved these little muffins with the caramel, in all cases with us, they are always devoured in less than two, except that I forget to put sugar and oil in it (yes it happens even to the best of us !).
It is Wednesday today, so why not prepare the children and yourself (yes it is also necessary to think of itself) a good taste, before finishing the jar of salted butter caramel to the spoon !
Muffins caramel salted butter
For 12 muffins Save Print Ingredients
- 240 g of flour
- 75 g of cereal flakes
- 60 g of cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of yogurt to the Greek
- 130 g of caramel with salted butter
- 15 cl of milk
- 7 cl of grape seed oil
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cereal flakes, yeast, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk, oil and yogurt, mix well.
- Add gradually the liquid preparation in the preparation dry without too much stir.
- Divide the batter in the muffin cups till half and then add three-quarters of the caramel with salted butter over the first half of dough. Then, fill with the remaining batter and then add to finish a little caramel on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, muffins are going to drip this is normal !