I made these muffins with red fruits and white chocolate a few weeks ago already and I am delighted with these sweet treats. It was really too good and it is the perfect recipe for those who need a bit of pampering.
Usually, I’m not really white chocolate, but when it comes to good chocolate, it’s rather pleasant. And as I had bought this chocolate for my tarts to the gooseberry, it left me and I told myself that it would go well with some red fruit. As it’s been so long that I hadn’t made muffins since last year, and well, the idea was found. It was at the top because the sweetness of the white chocolate is balanced well with the slight acidity of the raspberries… The almonds on top are there to bring a little crispy and grilled delicious. I think I put them systematically on my muffins. I will have to change a bit anyway… If you have any ideas, I’m all ears.
Muffins with red fruits and white chocolate
10 Save Print Preparation time 15 min
Cooking time 25 min
- 250 g of flour
- 90 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 25 cl of milk
- 100 g of red fruits (here, strawberries, and raspberries)
- 100 g white chocolate
- Slivered almonds
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar and yeast. Add a pinch of salt
- In another bowl mix the egg with the milk then add the melted butter. Whisk everything well.
- Pour the mixture of egg-milk with the flour and the sugar and stir well.
- Cut the white chocolate into small pieces and add to the pasta and mix.
- Add the fruit and stir gently.
- Place of the boxes of papers in muffin tins and pour batter to 3/4.
- Sprinkle a few slivered almonds on top.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- You can enjoy warm or cold depending on your patience.