Today, I offer you a recipe for mini-muffins with strawberries, apple and almonds that I had made for the birthday meal of my goddaughter. The little Rose in question was celebrating his 4 years…
The table was rather more than gourmet, with a cake in the nutella, bread pudding, and a cake of candy, cupcakes and my muffins strawberry, apple and almonds.
Good, it must be confessed that it is primarily the ‘big guys’ who have taken advantage of these treats �� the small was more busy playing with the new gifts including a nice little garden house with a real doorbell !!
Muffins with strawberries, apple and almonds
For a dozen muffins Save Print Ingredients
- 40 g melted butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 110 g of flour
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 20 g of cornflour
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 100 g of strawberries
- 1 apple
- Preheat the oven at 180°.
- In a bowl, beat together the egg, milk, melted butter, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar until the mixture is well sparkling.
- Fold in the flour, the cornflour and the yeast to the preceding mixture and mix well until the dough is homogeneous and free of lumps.
- Peel the apple and slice into small pieces. Cut the strawberries also into small pieces.
- Pour the pieces of apple and strawberries, and a small handfuls of flaked almonds in the dough. Mix gently using a spatula.
- Place pan with paper liners in muffin tin and pour the dough inside, using a tablespoon. Sprinkle with flaked almonds and bake for 20 minutes.
- At the time of serving, you can sprinkle a little icing sugar, to bring a bit more sweetness.
In a few days, you’ll get a little more difficult to find strawberries, so if you want to, you can still keep this basic muffin and replace strawberries with a pear or a few frozen raspberries if you kept. ��
I don’t know about you, but in any case, from my side, this is exactly the kind of recipe that I love to do in this season, with a little good tea or coffee and a good book ! I’d like to add to the corner of the fire, but we do not have a fireplace at home. Maybe one day…
Inspiration of Muffins-strawberry, apple, and almonds : When Katie kitchen