After my mashed potatoes, nutty, now, here is my nut butter home… I’ve become a big fan of these creams plant home, because I find them to be delicious as is, on bread, for example, but even better, I find them to be absolutely perfect as a replacement for butter in cakes. They bring a fabulous scent to all your baked goods and are in addition to, very good for the health.
This time, I decided not to mix up my mashed nuts are completely liquid, as with my hazelnuts, but I stopped just before it, so that there is a little more consistency.
Nut butter home
For 1 small pot Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g of walnuts, unhulled, or the equivalent of 200 g about nuts without shell
- Husk the nuts and then place them in a blender or a mixer.
- Then mix gently (the longest step…). Stop about every 40 seconds, do not overheat your device and your nuts. This allows you to fall back, with the help of a spatula, the mixture will tend to stick on the walls of the blender.
- Repeat the operation until obtaining a homogeneous paste…
- I tell you right away, you have to be patient, but I result is worth it…